Monday, May 19, 2014

"Mom...I'm bored!" {Free Summer Time Printable}

I can't believe summer is almost here!  
We only have a few days left of school, and I am trying to wrap my head around transitioning into a new schedule.  I have seen this idea on Pinterest, and knew I wanted to incorporate it into my summer ideas. 

Because let's face it, my kids are going to come to me and say, "Mom.....I am so bored!!!" 

Now I have a good reply...:)
I plan on printing this off and hanging it on our magnet board-a quick and easy reminder for when the kids have some down time.



Want this printable for your own house? Just right click on the image, click "Save As", and save it to your computer.  If you do save it, we would love to know, so leave a comment and share the love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment