Friday, May 16, 2014

Put God First

Mom had her party for the incoming Laurels a couple weeks ago.  She wanted to give this quote to each of the girls, and I made up this printable for her.  I can remember Mom writing this on wood plaques, handing them to me, and I would "dot" each of the letters. :) Man, I'm glad we don't do craft fairs anymore. :) But ever since then, I can always repeat this quote in my head and it gives me comfort.  I've definitely had to remind myself of this sometimes.  And when life gets really chaotic and crazy, I think of this quote and realize my priorities need rearranged!
If any of you would like this printable for your own personal use or for a lesson or message at church, right click on the image, select "Save Image As", and save it to your computer.  Please leave a comment if you do-we'd love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment